Quick Download: PDF of the house plan R7.0
Toebes House - 218 Byrum Street Cary
- Spanish Hacienda style inside.
- LVT Terracotta tile throughout the house (except the media room) or other LVT as appropriate and matches the style. We found the Aztec Trail Terracotta from Armstrong to be a good match http://www.armstrong.com/flooring/luxury-vinyl/aztec-trail-terracotta-resilient-vinyl-tile-D4162/floor-125492.asp
- Outside is a normal Brick ranch house.
- Natural Gas heat
- Natural Gas cooking
- Natural Gas tank-less water heater
- Central Vacuum. Probably best located in the workshop unless other factors dictate a better location.
- LED Lighting throughout. Doesn't have to be a replaceable bulb, we are fine with a LED Fixture.
- For projected Stucco wall corners, there should be a ½" radius.
- We want to have wall base molding, but could use recommendations for exact style.