Quick Download: PDF of the house plan R7.0
Toebes House - 218 Byrum Street Cary
- Spanish Hacienda style inside.
- LVT Terracotta tile throughout the house (except the media room) or other LVT as appropriate and matches the style. We found the Aztec Trail Terracotta from Armstrong to be a good match http://www.armstrong.com/flooring/luxury-vinyl/aztec-trail-terracotta-resilient-vinyl-tile-D4162/floor-125492.asp
- Outside is a normal Brick ranch house.
- Natural Gas heat
- Natural Gas cooking
- Natural Gas tank-less water heater
- Central Vacuum. Probably best located in the workshop unless other factors dictate a better location.
- LED Lighting throughout. Doesn't have to be a replaceable bulb, we are fine with a LED Fixture.
- For projected Stucco wall corners, there should be a ½" radius.
- We want to have wall base molding, but could use recommendations for exact style.
- PDF V3 of the Closet Shelving layout
- PDF of the house plan R7.0 (includes location of the overhead beams and swing of bathroom door)
- PDF V4 showing placement of Electrical Outlets and Lighting
- PDF showing placement of Vacuum
- PDF showing placement of network connections
- PDF V4 showing paint and interior door choices
- PDF of the house plan R6.7 (Includes change to move media room wall in by 6 inches to accomodate bed in master bedroom and updated to kitchen) 14-Dec-2016
- DWG of the current house plan R6.2 16-Sep-2016
- PDF of engineered plans R6 (submitted to Town of Cary) 12-Sep-2016
- Zip of the R6 Plans (includes outside and inside) 10-Aug-2016
- Natural Gas - Confirmed availability
- City Water
- Power enabled for (Future) installing a Natural Gas powered whole house Uninterruptable Power Supply.
Drive Way Circle:
Steps/Seats around Firepit
We don’t know what the steps will be based on how they have to be made, we hope to have a complementary color. With the fire pit being Champlain Grey, it might make sense for them to be the same.
- Triangle Brick: Cape Cod O/S with Standard Grey mortar.
- Roof Shingles: Weathered Wood. Would like to have a type that is reflective to help reduce cooling requirements
- Black Louvered Shutters (Tricorn Black SW 6258)
- Wood trim to be painted a light color (Dover White SW 6385)
- Driveway with apron connecting to Byrum with Asphalt drive to a brick or other paver circle in front of house with concrete driveway leading to the garage. Nominal layout is like below:
- The survey
- Outside the house receptacles for Christmas lights
- Single 20 amp circuit going to the driveway entrance to be able to put in lighting (and some Christmas lights).
- Front Door rounded double door. Using the Pinehurst Ansonborough door
- Windows: Manufacturer: Anderson 400 series, Classic Series: white hardware + Easy Grip Handle Grille Options: short fractional.
- The rough opening height is at 2’-11”.
- The sill height should land nominally at 3’-0”
- This means that the nominal sill height for windows = (8’-0” – Rough opening height) + ¾”
- Doors are also in the Anderson 400 series: