Test Generation Tools
Summary of what's new:
- Version 1.4.2
- Added the Modular Multiplicative inverse of 25 to the tables on the printed test.
- Version 1.4.1
- Added ability to duplicate tests from an existing test.
- Version 1.4.0
- Top margins on printed pages have been increased.
- Navigation for previous and next questions have been added to the top of question pages.
- The PigPen cipher has been added for B events.
- Hill Ciphers now correctly generate the answers for any 2x2 matrix which has a determinant of 25.
- The year now displays as 2019 for printed tests.
- Version 1.3.7
- Version 1.3.2
The offset for Caesar ciphers has been fixed (for an
offset of 1, A should map to B)
A new page has been added for bulk analyzing quotes
- Version 1.3.1
- Version 1.3.0
Are you an Event leader looking to create a Regional or
You can use
this sample test
as a starting point for a good mix of questions and nominal
score values. Don't forget to Randomize the Aristocrats and pick
new values for the questions. You can also randomize the order
of the questions when editing the test.
Create individual questions
Are you a coach looking for hints and solving guides?
addition to the Answers and Solutions automatically
generated for any question, there are resources listed on
national Science Olympiad Codebusters site
and methods of attacking just about every type of problem
has been posted to the
2018 North Carolina Regional and State Tests